Christmas PRIZE Draw - Enter now!
The Hearing Care Centre’s annual Christmas Draw is back this year and is better than ever! Thanks to our incredibly generous sponsors, we have some incredible prizes for you to win, including a luxury hotel stay with afternoon tea, a case of fine wine (worth over £200) and £150 travel voucher to spend on your next holiday.
All of the money raised from the draw will be donated to our chosen charity Hearing Dogs for Deaf People, so please give generously.
HOW TO ENTER
- Buy online by visiting our JUST GIVING page and following the onscreen instructions.
- Buy in person from our Ipswich practice (11 Upper Brook Street)
- Buy in person from our audiologists during your next appointment.
Prizes in Detail
A luxury break for two people at Tuddenham Mill boutique hotel and restaurant. This fabulous package includes overnight accommodation for two people, afternoon tea on arrival and breakfast in the morning.
Kindly donated by Phonak.
A case of exceptional fine wines from vineyards around the world, procured by fine wine merchants Lay and Wheeler (worth over £200!)
Kindly donated by Crafted, Ipswich.
£150 Gift voucher to spend at Fred. Olsen Travel for your next holiday and getaway.
Kindly donated by Fred. Olsen
We also have other exciting prizes including:
A family portrait voucher which includes a 10 x 8 framed picture of your choice.
Kindly donated by Tony Pick Photography.
The Grosvenor Hamper from Fortnum and Mason (worth £100).
Kindly donated by Sivantos UK.
Jabra Solemate Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
Kindly donated by ReSound UK.
Pair of tickets to watch Ipswich Town FC vs Burton Albion at Portman Road (Feb 2018)
Kindly donated by Ipswich Town Football Club.
£50 Gift voucher to spend on clothing at any Coes Department Store.
Kindly donated by William Coe of Coes.
Half day 'Discover Spa Experience' with welcome drink and 30 minute treatment of your choice.
Kindly donated by The Gainsborough Health Club & Spa.
Two tickets to a production of your choice at The New Wolsey Theatre, Ipswich
Kindly donated by New Wolsey Theatre.
DRAW Terms & Conditions
The draw will take place at The Hearing Care Centre, 11 Upper Brook Street, Ipswich, IP4 1EG on Monday 18th December 2017 at 10.30am.
1. Hearing Dogs for Deaf People is registered as a charity. (No. 293358)
2. Promoter: Matthew Coward, The Hearing Care Centre Ltd, 11 Upper Brook Street, Ipswich, IP4 1EG.
3. Registered under The Gambling Act 2005 with Ipswich Borough Council. Licence no: LA0012
4. The cost of each ticket is £1.
5. Payment for participation in the raffle can be made by cash in person at our Ipswich practice or online via the JustGiving draw page.
6. Raffle tickets will be entered into the draw when the whole payment is received.
7. Any monies raised by this raffle will be put towards The Hearing Care Centre's 2017 total.
8. Tickets are not to be sold to or by any person under the age of 16 years old. If you suspect someone may be under the age of 16, then you should request proof of age. If a ticket is sold unknowingly to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 they will be exempt from the raffle and will forfeit their prize.
9. Tickets should not be sold on the street or door to door.
10. This raffle is open to residents of mainland Great Britain only (this excludes Northern Island, Isle of Man and Channel Islands).
11. Any money received after the closing date (18th December 2017) will be used to help fund the work of Hearing Dogs for Deaf People and will not be eligible for the draw.
12. The result of the raffle draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. There is no substitute prize available.
14. No cash alternatives will be offered.
15. Prizes are not transferable.
16. Winners will be notified in via email or telephone on Monday 18th December 2017. A list of winners will also be published on The Hearing Care Centre website.
17. No responsibility is taken for raffle tickets and payment lost, delayed, or damaged in the post, and proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Please keep ticket number as proof of purchase. If tickets are purchased via JustGiving then you must ensure you follow the instructions and tick the box to say we can view your email address. Any payments received where this box isn't ticked will be treated as general donations because we have no way of contacting you.
18. Any tickets paid for via JustGiving must not be Gift Aided. Any ticket purchases with gift aid added will be cancelled and refunded.
19. The Hearing Care Centre reserves the right to use the winner’s name for promotional purposes. This will only be in summary, for example: ‘Mr Smith from Ipswich’.
20. Donations made not in equal pounds will be rounded down to the nearest £1 when calculating the number of raffle ticket entries. E.g. If you donate £1.80 you will only receive 1 entry into the draw.
21. The Hearing Care Centre respects, and is committed to, protecting your privacy. The personal information you provide will remain private and will only be used for the purposes of the raffle unless you give permission otherwise.
22. If you have any feedback or complaints, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org